A Personalized Approach for Precise Results
Businesses that need high-performance talent and cost-effective staffing solutions trust SmartTalent. Our team delivers flexible, customized solutions to help dynamic companies achieve their goals.
SmartTalent services are designed to save time, improve outcomes and drive bottom-line results. Our approach is based on relationships – we learn everything we can about your business to make effective recommendations, tailored for your unique business needs.
Temporary and Contract
Our Temp-to-Hire program allows you to evaluate an employee on a trial basis. When you feel you have a match, just let us know and we will make the transition to your payroll easy. SmartTalent also offers an early transfer plan called Smart TalentHire, which gives you the same benefit and guarantee of a direct hire.
If managing a large pool of temporary workers has become unmanageable, SmartTalent has the solution. We oversee, track, coach, onboard, supervise and continually improve quality for your contingent workforce. We can provide an onsite manager to handle worker check-in, paycheck delivery/distribution, and performance counseling and employee relation resolution, so you can focus on achieving your goals.
Clients form long-term partnerships with SmartTalent because they get access to quality candidates for every placement. Our recruiters are trained intensively and certified based on stringent standards. They leverage tools and relationships and apply a six-step process that examines what a candidate “can-do,” “will-do” and where they “will-fit.”
- Behavioral Assessment: SmartTalent eliminates the guesswork that most staffing companies rely on. Candidates must undergo a pre-employment behavior assessment that determines predisposition to both positive and negative behaviors.
- Skills Assessment: Each potential candidate completes our SMART (Skills Matrix Assessing Real Talent) testing process to verify skills.
- Behavioral Interview: This process measures past performance, attitude, behavior, attendance, etc. to predict future performance.
- Orientation: When we decide to take on a candidate, they complete orientation and training that includes safety and ergonomics.
- SmartV.I.S.®: The SmartTalent Verification Information System verifies eligibility of all newly hired employees.
- SmartProtect: Selected candidates will undergo client-specific verifications including reference checks, DMV, drug screening, criminal background checks as well as additional skills and behavior testing as requested.