SmartTalent is a locally owned independent Human Resource and Staffing organization that was established in 2001. We are specialists in the placement of administrative, office, customer service and call center, accounting and finance, legal, mortgage, banking, technical, production, distribution, transportation, skilled labor and professional personnel on a temporary, temporary to hire and direct placement basis.
Companies who partner with SmartTalent are looking for employees that can deliver results. We use cutting-edge assessment tools to evaluate, recruit and hire employees. But it is not our tools, but our people who are passionate about your success.
At SmartTalent each of us understands that the work we do is important work. It is up to each of us to make an impact on our community, set a standard of excellence for staffing performance and provide substantial results for our clients and our assignment employees. It is our job to make SmartTalent a seamless extension of their organization. It is our employees that really differentiate us from our competitors. Companies don’t do business with companies…people do business with people! And we are fortunate to have knowledgeable and dedicated employees who strive to exceed customer expectations every day. “We’re Going To Make Your Business Day Better!” is not just our motto, but our way of life.
Responsible for profitable revenue growth of the major account segment through-out Western Washington. Secure new business through active solicitation of existing and new prospect accounts. Deliver customized staffing solutions through a consultative sales approach. Deliver exceptional service and results to our business client, thus enhancing our market presence and reputation.
Basic Overview of Duties:
- Identify all accounts to be of focus that will contribute to the achievement of the revenue and profit budget.
- Prepare and present proposals.
- Ensure we win, keep and develop major account and local customers through building lasting relationships.
- Work with the various offices, managers and sales reps in each market to help strategize, secure new major account business as well as establish servicing criteria and plans.
- Meet with each new account to review general business terms and conditions, conduct safety tours and service evaluations.
- Responsible for market strategies, revenue targets, account planning and positioning.
- Attend networking, business association and community networking functions, as needed.
- Maintain sales records and complete reports, as needed.
- Any other duties deemed necessary.
A qualified candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate strong written, communication, presentation and PC skills. Previous sales and major account experience a must with a proven track record of achieving sales targets. Experience selling a service product preferred.
SmartTalent offers a base salary, strong incentive plan and a variety of benefits.
Please send your resume along with your salary requirement and why you think you are the outstanding person we are seeking to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow SmartTalent on Twitter and Facebook today! Be the first to receive new job openings that will interest you or someone you know, job hunting tips, announcements and news. Want more? Check us out on Pinterest or LinkedIn.